Lillestol Research is a full-service, privately-owned, dedicated research clinic. We offer the ideal combination of serene, comfortable areas for our patients along with state-of-the-art research equipment and dedicated study monitoring stations for our pharmaceutical sponsors.
Research Areas and Amenities
- Comfortable, clean, and professional clinic environment
- Waiting area with comfortable seating
- 5 private and fully-equipped exam rooms
- 1 extended stay exam room
- 3 dedicated monitor stations with copy/printer access
- Secure wired or wireless internet
Medical Research Equipment and Offerings
- ECG machine
- BP cuffs (automatic and mercury)
- Digital weight scales
- Temperature controlled and locked storage area
- Medication and sample refrigerators
- -20 freezer
- -70 freezer
- 2 ambient centrifuges
- 1 refrigerated centrifuge
- Daily temperature monitoring with text and email alarm functionality
- Dry ice delivery twice weekly
- Professional hospital service biannual equipment calibrations
For a personal tour of our facility or to find out more about our study capacity, please contact Kimberly Peterson at 866-532-7705, or email her at kpeterson(at)lillestolresearch(dot)com.
Select an image below to view it at full-size. Navigate through images with the on-screen controls.